Learning ASP.net


The focus of Creativ Code for the next few months will be learning ASP.net. ASP.net is a structured form of ASP. A Microsoft developed framework, ASP.net encompases thousands of objects aimed at producing a rich user interface. There are two languages widely used for the .NET framework, C# and Visual Basic. The code I decided to focus on is C#. Why? C# is structured for .NET and was written primarily for .NET. There are two approaches that I am taking. First is "ASP.net 3.5 Unleashed" , a bear of a book 34 chapters but one which my Web Development Professor assured would have everything I needed. Second is the development of a web site that offers information to consumers from other consumers. I hope that you as a reader will take away some of what I learn along the way to use for your own project.

No comments:

Post a Comment